TERMS AND CONDITIONS
NO INVESTMENT ADVICE
The Content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained on our Site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by DS or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
All Content on this site is information of a general nature and does not address the circumstances of any particular individual or entity. Nothing in the Site constitutes professional and/or financial advice, nor does any information on the Site constitute a comprehensive or complete statement of the matters discussed or the law relating thereto. DS is not a fiduciary by virtue of any person’s use of or access to the Site or Content. You alone assume the sole responsibility of evaluating the merits and risks associated with the use of any information or other Content on the Site before making any decisions based on such information or other Content. In exchange for using the Site, you agree not to hold DS, its affiliates or any third party service provider liable for any possible claim for damages arising from any decision you make based on information or other Content made available to you through the Site.
There are risks associated with investing in securities. Investing in stocks, bonds, exchange traded funds, mutual funds, and money market funds involve risk of loss. Loss of principal is possible. Some high risk investments may use leverage, which will accentuate gains & losses. Foreign investing involves special risks, including a greater volatility and political, economic and currency risks and differences in accounting methods. A security’s or a firm’s past investment performance is not a guarantee or predictor of future investment performance.
The models created by Drawbridge Strategies do not represent actual investments. The models are created using a rules-based investment process that is applied on a current and on-going basis. This method is hypothetical and back-tested, but may or may not have been independently audited by a third party. The performance listed is hypothetical with the benefit of hindsight and as a result, have some limitations, including but not limited to:
Investors may experience different results than the model based on various reasons including timing differences in holding periods, investment management fees incurred, investor contributions and withdrawals, and wash sales.
Different types of investments and investment strategies involve varying levels of risk, and there can be no assurance that any specific investment or strategy will be either suitable or profitable for a prospective investor.
No investor should assume that future performance will be profitable, equal the performance listed for the model, equal the performance listed for the benchmark, or equal to that of another investor.
Drawbridge Strategies and its licensees assume no responsibility or liability for any trading or investment results.
The performances listed and information contained on this site may include errors. Therefore, Drawbridge Strategies does not guarantee the accuracy of any of the information on this website.
LIMITED RIGHT OF USE/OWNERSHIP OF CONTENT
You are permitted to use the Site and Content for your personal, non-commercial use only. The Site and Content are and shall remain the property of DS and is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, and/or other intellectual property, proprietary, work product rights and laws. You may use the Site and Content for your personal, noncommercial use, provided that you keep intact all copyright, trademark, patent and other proprietary notices. Except as expressly authorized in advance by DS in writing, you agree not to reproduce, modify or create derivative works based on, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, publish, publicly perform or display, reverse engineer, de-compile or dissemble, all or any part of the Site or Content.
Trade names, trademarks and service marks of DS include, without limitation, DS and any associated logos. All trademarks and service marks on the Site not owned by DS are the property of their respective owners. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any of DS’s trade names, trademarks or service marks without our express prior written consent.
DS, in its sole discretion, may terminate your access to or use of the Site and Content, at any time and for any reason. Your access to or use of the Site and Content may be terminated without notice. DS shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the Site or Content, or to any such information or files, and shall not be required to make such information or files available to you after any such termination.
All contents of this website are copyright by Drawbridge Strategies. All rights reserved: Reproducing any part of this website is prohibited without the express written consent of Drawbridge Strategies, LLC.
RULES OF CONDUCT
Your use of the Site and Content is conditioned on your compliance with the rules of conduct set forth here. You will not:
• Use the Site or Content for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose.
• Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site or Content or the servers or networks used to make the Site and Content available; or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks.
• Restrict or inhibit any other person from using the Site or Content (including without limitation by hacking or defacing any portion of the Site or Content).
• Use the Site or Content to advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services without DS’s express prior written consent.
• Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to the Site or Content.
• Modify, adapt, reverse engineer, de-compile/disassemble any part of the Site or Content.
• Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice from the Site or materials originating from the Site or Content.
• Frame or mirror any part of the Site or Content without DS’s express prior written consent.
• Create a database by systematically downloading and storing Content.
• Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device to retrieve, index, “scrape,” “data mine” or in any way gather Content or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site without Company’s express prior written consent.